Dear family and friends,
First off, i'm emailing on a computer that has the buttons stick so if something isn't capitalized that should be, you know why.
Sunday went well, except the less actives didn't show up again. Oh well, one of the less actives is starting to come back. She's a really cool girl and she loves the scriptures. I gave her my BOM study manual so she can study and she was asking about the Hymns and what not saying that she doesn't have a book and wants to know how much they are. I just gave her my little Hymn book and she was so excited! She even sang us her favorite song before we left their house. Her mom, who's an active member up north, came to visit on Sunday and thanked us for finding her daughter and getting her back to church. It was nice! It was kinda sad leaving the ward because there are a few members who I'm going to miss.
This week was pretty good too. We talked with Eric Moorcroft yesterday and he said how wonderful of a lady you are, Mom. He's sorry he didn't get to stop by and say hi, but he went running when he first got to the states and he got real sick. He said that his brother in law and his aunt are very greatful for what you did for them!
Today we are hanging out with Elder Tyler Smith and Elder Elyas and we are going to the zoo with them. We are going to have a good time.
I'm glad to hear that Jill and Troy are doing well. I hope everyone else is doing good! I sure love you all and I'll talk at you later. Oh yeah, my new comp is Elder Barnett. He's a cool guy. He was in my district in Katlehong. I'm going to Tsakane in the Springs area. Its a township, YAY!! I'll let you know how it goes next week. Take care and CTR!
Love,
Elder Jordan Langston
Monday, 26 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment