HELLO WASHINGTON...er UTAH
so can you even beleenat I'm coming home sometime soon? I can't. It feels weird. Yesterday at church one of the old APs from this mission came back to visit for a couple weeks and he bore his testimony and said how happy he is to be able to come back and see everyone. He was so pumped and it got me excited to be able to come back. I love mission now but I think once I leave it I'll be able to love the time I spent here even more. As the time draws nearer for me to leave, the more sad I get knowing that I have to leave these wonderful people behind. A lot of people have said that they want to come visit America sometime so, of course, I offer a room in the house. Hopefully by the time these people get enough money to come, most of us will be moved out. It'll be like a foreign exchange student living in the house again. I bet you miss those days, right?
Yesterday in Orange Farm, we met a family that moved from Vereeniging to Orange Farm and they are already members. The dad is a priesthood holder and his brother who lives down the street isn't a member. They both have a wife and kids. We are starting to teach the brother and the member man is going to come to the cottage meeting next week so he can start getting use to things and when the branch opens up, gauranteed he'll be in the presidency. He's a great guy! Orange Farm is really being blessed now days. Its cool to see that things are happening for a reason. The member moved his family because his old house was too small. His new house is small as well but he's happy. I know he moved to help the work of the Lord progress in Orange Farm. It feels good being a part of it.
This next week will be pretty busy because we have mission tour tomorrow. The time is flying by so fast and I just want to soak it in being in South Africa with awesome people. We have 2 to be baptized the Sunday before I leave. I am also giving in talk in Sacrament, i guess to prepare me for when I get home.
I cant really think of much more to say. I want to save some of my stories for when I get home. I sure can't wait to see you all! Take care and CTR.
Love,
Elder Jordan Langston
p.s. sorry i gots no pics
Monday, 03 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, he sounds good. Now, when he says "hopefully, most of us will be moved out" he's referring to me, isn't he? :)
Thank you for your hard work to collect and organize, to share with you a lot about the fashion thing, and this is very useful to me.
Next year will be better this year, a slight malaise and fatigue
Titanium Necklaces
Post a Comment