Hey family,
Just wondering where you are. I was a little bummed to not get anything from you but I understand. I hope all is going well back in the United States. Did you and President Poulsen figure out a good day for me to g home? Things are going well here in SA. We are still finding people and trying different techniques that the branch loves and tells us every day how cool we are for coming up with these ideas. We'll see if they work. I can't really think of anythihng way awesome to say. Sister Thuli is back at home now, and I guess she's doing okay. We haven't seen her lately. Take care and CTR.
Love,
Elder Jordan Langston
I sent Jordan two emails this week. Don't know where they went but it sure makes me feel bad that he didn't get anything.
Monday, 29 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment