Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Happy Autumn!

Hello Family and Friends,
How are things going in America? Things are going good here. Its still pretty hot here but the leaves are starting to fall from the trees and leave the dirt ground covered with fall colors. The sky is a warm blue color with a few cotton balls scattered in it. I only wish I could go swimming. I did get the envelope from you, Mom, so thank you very much. It had a lot of good stuff from Bryces mom so tell her I say thanks one million. I was listening to the cd's and getting a little sad. It was nice hearing familiar voices of people that I like.
The doctor said that I'll drive a car for a couple of weeks and take some pills that smell like old fish and we'll see how the knee feels after that. If it's no good, then I'll go under the knife. The doctor said that nothing is wrong in the x-rays but its making too much noise that shouldn't be in a knee of someone my age. It still hurts every now and then and pops on occasions.
Yesterday we had the baptism of Shimmy and it was a good one. I'd send you a picture but I forgot my stuff at the flat. Everything was going well. I taught the combined Priesthood and RS class and we talked about Elder Wirthlin's last talk that he gave. It's a great talk and I like it a lot.
Take care!
Love,Elder Langston

No comments: