This week was a pretty good week. A lot happened and some more embarrassing things happened to me because I am sick.
The rest of the week went well. I had to give a talk yesterday and though I was very nervous, I guess I did a good job. I spoke about repentance and how we need to be prepared. I started out telling everyone that I had not prepared anything and that I had other things I had to do. I apologized and asked for everyones forgiveness and started to walk away from the microphone. Peoples faces were so shocked! I came back and related it to us here on this life and how many of us find excuses to not doing what's right and preparing for God. I was the last speaker and I had to fill about 20 minutes. I have never done that before but I just kept rambling on and telling stories and it filled the time just right. The teaching is going well. My studies are going well too. I keep learning great things as I read the scriptures. I was reading in Daniel the other day and found something funny. I dont remember what verse its in but in chapter one it talks about how Daniel found favor with the eunuchs. It made me smile. Good work Dan! Phumela is doing well! She got permission from her parents to get baptized and we are trying to set up a time to see her parents and visit with them.
My time is running out. I sure don't like this emailing because then I can't write a lot, especially without my adderall, I'm all over the place and can't focus. How's things going with UVU? I'm excited to see my new room when I get home. Maybe I'll just stay at home for a while! I dont need to move out, right? I sure love you all! Thanks for the many emails I got from everyone! I loved them and the pictures! I'll write more next week. Take care and CTR!
Love,
Elder Langston
My time is running out. I sure don't like this emailing because then I can't write a lot, especially without my adderall, I'm all over the place and can't focus. How's things going with UVU? I'm excited to see my new room when I get home. Maybe I'll just stay at home for a while! I dont need to move out, right? I sure love you all! Thanks for the many emails I got from everyone! I loved them and the pictures! I'll write more next week. Take care and CTR!
Love,
Elder Langston

No comments:
Post a Comment