Ward members dressed for Halloween.

What a great time to be a missionary! I love it out here! I'll first tell you of the fun stuff we've done than I'll give you a taste of the spiritual awesomeness!
Monday, we ended up not going bowling because we got ther a little late so the zone leaders decided that we aren't going. We did have a great time at the halloween party though! The pinata was a big hit and I got lots of video of it so I'll send that home sometime soon. The kids came up with their own costumes and they are pretty awesome. I got a picture of the girls' costumes with the phone. The girl that dosen't look happy on the end is Mokgadi. I dont know what her problem was.
Monday, we ended up not going bowling because we got ther a little late so the zone leaders decided that we aren't going. We did have a great time at the halloween party though! The pinata was a big hit and I got lots of video of it so I'll send that home sometime soon. The kids came up with their own costumes and they are pretty awesome. I got a picture of the girls' costumes with the phone. The girl that dosen't look happy on the end is Mokgadi. I dont know what her problem was.
Thats about it for the fun stuff we did. We saw Richard and he was pretty disappointed that no came to pick him up and even tell him that they aren't coming but he was there yesterday and he loved it so much! I sat next to him in gospel principles class and he was loving reading from the manual and all that jazz. Nosisa was also there at church so that was cool! She's feeling a little better and so she forced herself to go to church. She's powerful!
We are still teaching Janine, a lady we tracted into, and she's cool. She's got some crazy sickness that is hereditary and she seems to always be sick. She's read to chapter ten than her eyes have been acting up so she hasn't read after that. She went out of town this weekend otherwise she would've been at church. After church I was talking with Moya and she met a new friend, actually a couple new friends that the other missionaries are teaching and we aer going to a buffet tonight with all of them and us four to celebrate me and elder Anderson leaving. I'm going to a town called Gold Reef. Apparently its a rich place and its a ward so thats good! I'm district leader again and I'm with Elder Barnhurst. I'm going there on Wednesday.
I'm' gonna answer all questions now, in order: Richard wants his whole family to get baptized. Mokgadi is ok. She didn't come to church though, so I dont know. She is about 18 and living with family still. She should get baptized on Dec 14. Thabo is going to be baptized 22 Feb or something because he's a youngster so he's got to come to church for 6 months before baptism. Richard lives far from the church. Like a 10 minute drive through the township and not a lot of people own cars. They all ride taxis in all townships, and they are little vans, like Dave's old Toyota that he had.
The shed is looking nice. I'm jealous that I dont get to help build it, but I think it'll turn out ok still.
Well, we are going to do some foot skating at a skate park we found near the computer place we go to. I'll send some video of the sweet tricks I do. Take care everyone and know that I love you all and am very thankful for all that you do. Tell Jeanette that she's awesome! She's so powerful and I wish I could be like her, spiritually speaking. Keep it up, Hermana Langston! I love you all so much!
Love,
Elder Jordan Langston
We are still teaching Janine, a lady we tracted into, and she's cool. She's got some crazy sickness that is hereditary and she seems to always be sick. She's read to chapter ten than her eyes have been acting up so she hasn't read after that. She went out of town this weekend otherwise she would've been at church. After church I was talking with Moya and she met a new friend, actually a couple new friends that the other missionaries are teaching and we aer going to a buffet tonight with all of them and us four to celebrate me and elder Anderson leaving. I'm going to a town called Gold Reef. Apparently its a rich place and its a ward so thats good! I'm district leader again and I'm with Elder Barnhurst. I'm going there on Wednesday.
I'm' gonna answer all questions now, in order: Richard wants his whole family to get baptized. Mokgadi is ok. She didn't come to church though, so I dont know. She is about 18 and living with family still. She should get baptized on Dec 14. Thabo is going to be baptized 22 Feb or something because he's a youngster so he's got to come to church for 6 months before baptism. Richard lives far from the church. Like a 10 minute drive through the township and not a lot of people own cars. They all ride taxis in all townships, and they are little vans, like Dave's old Toyota that he had.
The shed is looking nice. I'm jealous that I dont get to help build it, but I think it'll turn out ok still.
Well, we are going to do some foot skating at a skate park we found near the computer place we go to. I'll send some video of the sweet tricks I do. Take care everyone and know that I love you all and am very thankful for all that you do. Tell Jeanette that she's awesome! She's so powerful and I wish I could be like her, spiritually speaking. Keep it up, Hermana Langston! I love you all so much!
Love,
Elder Jordan Langston






No comments:
Post a Comment