
Look at those eyes, those freckles and that smile. Can you tell we didn't get new pictures from Elder Langston and that I'm reminiscing today? Serving in the South Africa Johannesburg Mission

Look at those eyes, those freckles and that smile. Can you tell we didn't get new pictures from Elder Langston and that I'm reminiscing today?
1 comment:
So cute! We only get pictures once a month... you have been spoiled! I love that bottom photo with the freckles. He looks like such a good mix of you and Andy. No transfer for Perry as expected, so his letter was slightly "tired" but he is well. Going to be in there in the Kasarani suburb of Nairobi at least another 6 weeks, which will make 8 months. Those relationships are important though and we know this is good for the kind of mission he is serving in. Maybe I will post a young photo of Elder B on my blog...great idea!
Post a Comment