September 12, 2007, Jordan left the MTC and walked across the parking lot to the mission office! Elder Langston is the good-looking one in the front row on the right.
I love this picture! But I do have to say that another good-looking one is standing behind President Bowden - Elder Matt Brereton :) It looks like you are having a blast! Keep up the great work. I love your website. Hope Brereton
I'm a wife to a super husband, mother to 8 fabulous adults, grandmother to 25 beautiful children. I am retired and going back to school. I'm taking classes online from BYU-Idaho.
1 comment:
I love this picture! But I do have to say that another good-looking one is standing behind President Bowden - Elder Matt Brereton :)
It looks like you are having a blast!
Keep up the great work.
I love your website.
Hope Brereton
Post a Comment