that is a picture of us playing soccer in kagiso a couple weeks ago. i'm in the back with a white shirt and red collar and sleeves. the lady walked right in the middle of the game. actually i'm not in that picture. i took it. and the other one was in the MTC and thats my area in yellow. thats all johannesburg! ok bye!
I'm a wife to a super husband, mother to 8 fabulous adults, grandmother to 25 beautiful children. I am retired and going back to school. I'm taking classes online from BYU-Idaho.
1 comment:
that is a picture of us playing soccer in kagiso a couple weeks ago. i'm in the back with a white shirt and red collar and sleeves. the lady walked right in the middle of the game. actually i'm not in that picture. i took it. and the other one was in the MTC and thats my area in yellow. thats all johannesburg! ok bye!
Post a Comment